These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: P0000079
„Backlash“ is defined as the maximum distance or angle through which any part of a mechanical... more
Product information "precision rearsight diopter"
- „Backlash“ is defined as the maximum distance or angle through which any part of a mechanical system may be moved in one direction without applying appreciable force or motion to the next part in mechanical sequence i.e. a gap, in the context of a rifle sight, the moving parts which carry the peep hole, to which your iris would be threaded, give rise to positional movement which directly effects the accuracy of each shot. In former times this was mainly caused by tolerances in machining. To make matters worse, the constant adjustment of sights by their nature and recoil of the rifle give way to wear and thus increase the amount of backlash present
- innovative new adjustment spindle with internally pressurized springs which make for high precision sight adjustment and makes the sight completely „Backlash“ free
- Made from the best possible materials (alloy and stainless steel) which guarantees an ultra light weight and extremely durable rearsight
- Internal parts are covered in a special anti-friction coating with the use of Molybdenum Disulfide and Teflon
- Precision machined out of solid aluminium with minimal tolerances on state of the art CNC machines replacing less efficient pressure casting
- Attractively anodised in a top quality anti-reflective matt silver finish for prolonged weather protection
- Front and rear threads allow the use of an iris on the rear and an anti-glare tube on the front
- Precision adjustment gives 1.5mm bullet shift per click at 50m; 0.3 mm at 10 m
- Individually numbered
- Adjustment: Height: 11mm, side: 10mm
Related links to "precision rearsight diopter"